Friday, September 27, 2013

Monk Week: Summary

I hope you all had fun with Monk Week. :) I know I did! So much fun that I haven't written all the posts I planned yet. My main monk has been raiding, my second monk got to do one wing of the flex raid, and my third monk is now level 86!


I want to thank everyone that mentions me and my alt appreciation idea when you make your posts. :) I hope this has been positive to all of you that participate; that you get to enjoy your alts, that you visit new blogs, and that you get new visitors to your blogs too!


#MonkWeek (16 Sep - 22 Sep)

Admiring Azeroth: Alt Appreciation #MonkWeek

All the rest: Alt Appreciation – Monk Week

Altoholic Anonymous: Alt Appreciation #Monkweek

Awaiting the Muse: Alt Appreciation #MonkWeek

A Work In Progress: To finish off #monkweek ……. DING! #warcraft

Azeroth Life: Alt Week – Monk

Kal's Corner: Monk Week: Kallil

Kamalia et alia: Devotees of the August Celestials

Mana Buns: Am I The Only One Zen Around Here?*

Miss Salvira's Hangout: Monkweek

Mog's Addiction: Mounds of Monks

Mr and Mrs WoW: Alt Appreciation – Monk Week!

Plenty of Paladins:
Alt Appreciation Week: Monks
Monk Week: Tai's post
It's still Monk Week!
Monk Week Recap

Reputation Grind: Alt Week: Monk

Rinike's Wardrobe:
#MonkWeek
#MonkWeek last day

Saragosa's Lair: The Lesson of the Iron Bough (Monk Week)

Slash AFK: Monk Appreciation Week: Meet My Main

The Cranky Tank: In which I play a non-tanking role

The Pixel Lives of Lorelei: Alt Appreciation in WoW: Monk Week

Through Wiping We Learn: Alt Appreciation : Monks

To All The Squirrels: Alt Appreciation - #monkweek

World of Lae: Monk Week: Kinlai

You Yank It, You Tank It: #MonkWeek



No comments:

Post a Comment